Friday, September 14, 2012

I'M ALIVE

HEY PEOPLE. PLEASE DON'T START A RIOT, I'VE BEEN BUSY, OKAY?!

I don't even know where to start.
This week I had real classes. They went surprisingly fast and I may be improving at sailing and spanish (MAY BE). After 1.5 wks of class, I had a mid-term today. SO NO MORE GETTING MAD AT ME FOR NOT POSTING. I've been studying, duh.

Today I woke up at eight for my test. And by noon I was on my way to the nude beach.
We hiked through pretty much a desert to get there.
As expected, there were rocks, a coral carpeted bottom, and naked old people.
Traveling back for sailing took about an hour and included buying juice from a market, walking past about four tram stops before finding ours, and being late.
Normally I am in a boat with 5 chill girls and our instructor, the chillest dood alive. Today, because of a lack of authorities, I got stuck with the wild boat, drunk girls that can't speak spanish. So that was bad.
But then I got to ride on a catamaran. It looks similar to the photo below. See how the girl in the red vest has her feet strapped in and is leaning back? I GOT TO DO THAT. WILD.
Now I'm home and really tired. Tomorrow I go to Guadalest with my school group. Apparently we are doing enough activities to keep you occupied for four days, in one. (!!!!) I'll take some pics and try to keep you all updated, but I'm just so busy doing new things, making new friends, and JUST DOING ME (that means 'being yourself').
LOVE YOU MISS YOU <3333







8 comments:

  1. Laughing out loud at this during my lunch break eating a twelve dollar grilled cheese sandwich. I talked to mom for about three minutes earlier today and she was beginning to think you had abandoned us to live life as an anonymous runaway in Spain. How dare you, as you say, "just do you" ? Dont you realize we are all living through you vicariously?!

    (do what you do boo.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Little Miss Sassy Pants! Try being a mom and not hearing from your baby, who is a million miles away, for over 36 hours! Not an easy task, especially for a PsychoMom, like me! Now that I know you are OK, I couldn't be happier about your busy week and hectic schedule! That is just what I want to hear!
    Hey, I understand that the bottom pic is just for us to get the idea of the catamaran and how you manuveured it, but was the scenery pic where you really were? Oh, my!
    And how did you get to ride on the catamaran, anyway? Some special privilege for most adventurous, beautiful muchacha there?
    Probably the case.
    Tomorrow should be spectacular. I researched a bit and am sure you are in for a memorable day. Do it all! Enjoy every minute! Make bunches of memories! Love you, boo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats no nude beach! Thats the standard,post card photo you posted in your last blog. You can't fool me! Glad to hear things are still holding your interest. Such a beautiful paradise! I'm sure that your day today will be another addition to the growing list of memories you continue to make. You were the "undrunk" girl that couldnt speak spanish on the wild boat?
    Good luck with the studies. I know that you"ll make out fine.
    Got off work early yesterday. Went to the post office and took care of that formality.
    Love you Julia!


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IS THAT FORMALITY A PASSPORT?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!

      Delete
  4. I need to just say that I am incredibly jealous of you. This seems like the journey of a lifetime! Please keep posting as regularly as possible, without slowing yourself down, because I am living vicariously through you right now.

    Oh, and bring me back something French!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PAUL! I'M SO GLAD YOU ARE LIVING THIS WITH ME. ALSO, EARLY CONGRATS! EVEN THOUGH I WONT BE THERE, I'M SO PUMPED FOR SATURDAY!!! <3

      Delete